The award-winning, Porini Lion Camp offers a unique opportunity to take guided walks with Maasai Warriors. It also offers an experience of night game drives within the Olare motorogi conservancy. This is a pristine and exclusive 20000-acre wilderness set aside for wildlife conservation and low-impact tourism.
The area has an abundance of animals including the Big Cats for which the Mara is famous. The area has low impact tourism policies. They are very few vehicles on game drive at any one time.
The Eco-friendly Porini Lion camp has no permanent construction and is situated along the Ntiakatiak River. This is a seasonal river with permanent hippo pools near camp. The conservancy borders the Masai Mara game reserve.
The 10 guest tents are exclusive giving you a real bush experience. They solar powered and tastefully furnished. They are en suite with shower and flush toilets. The Porini Lion camp is all inclusive camp and specially designed for 4 x 4 vehicles.
- Spacious Safari tents with a double and single bed, solar electric lights, en suite bathrooms with flush toilet and safari shower.
- All meals and picnic lunches, free mineral water, sodas, gin & tonic, beer and house wine.
- Custom built 4×4 safari vehicles for game drives.
- Expert driver-guides. Morning, evening and night game drives in Olare Orok Conservancy.
- Full day in Mara National Reserve with picnic lunch.
- Escorted walk with Maasai guides.
- Sun downer drinks to watch the sunset from scenic viewing points.
- Transfers from Ol Kiombo airstrip to Lion Camp